Data Stories 2021 Data Visualization Exhibition
The Official Opening will take place on May 25, 2021 at 4:30 p.m., followed by the Annual Meetup at 5:30 p.m.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MAY 16, 2021
CALL FOR VISUALIZATIONS
Participating in Data Stories is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your most important findings, reveal a novel perspective on an old problem, connect dots that haven't been connected before, or simply to learn something new about data visualization. We invite you to submit one or more visualizations, static or interactive, single-authored or in collaboration. Depending on how many submissions we receive this year, we will display one or more visualizations per participant. In case we could only show one visualization per participant, the author(s) will be asked to indicate which is their preferred single visualization for display.
- You can submit any data visualization, with no rules on the content, structure, or size of the data displayed.
- The visualization has to be an A1 size poster (841 x 594 mm) in ready-to-print PDF format, and has to include:
- Author(s) name(s).
- Institutional affiliation(s).
- Title of the visualization.
- Graphic legend.
- A (250-word max.) description of the visualization containing:
- Data source.
- A clear message of what the visualization reveals.
How the visualizations will be used:
- We upload the PDFs to the website dedicated to the exhibition. These remain here forever as an archive of past visualizations.
- We use the visualizations on our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, and our own website) to advertize the event, always displaying the names of the authors as well.